1) Exact spot of the apparition. July 18-19, 1830 The armchair in which the Blessed Mother say was placed here
2) Statue of Our Blessed Lady with a golden globe, erected at the very place where the Miraculous Medal was revealed to St. Catherine on November 27, 1830 at 5:30 in the evening.
3) Armchair in which the Blessed Virgin say for two hours on the night of July 18-19, 1830.
4) Saint Catherine saw Our Blessed Lady radiant here one day during the month of December, 1830. (She did not give the exact date).
5) The fresco which recalls the first apparition, July 18, 1830.
6) Precious Body of St. Catherine Laboure who had the apparitions of our Blessed Lady in this Chapel in 1830.
7) Reliquary containing the heart of St. Vincent de Paul.
8) Shrine of St. Louise de Marillac, co-Foundress with St. Vincent de Paul of the Daughters of Charity.
Virginia [illegible] [Paris, France]
Mother Genevieve Clarke [San Diego, California]
Excerpt from Message
This is our favorite place in Paris – Remembered you in all our visits. Love, Virginia
Language of Message
Image File Location
Archives\SDCW Postcard Collection\France\Ile de France\District7-39B
Copyright not Evaluated