Preview

image preview

Caption

Father Flanagan's Boys' Home is located 10 miles west of Omaha on the Lincoln Highway. The home and school was established in 1917 for the homeless, abandoned and neglected boys. Boys Town is supported entirely by voluntary contributions.

Language of Postcard

English

Image File Size

146 KB

Image File Location

Cop-Darc\Postcards\Linen Postcards\Nebraska\NE-04B

Copyright

This postcard may be protected by copyright law. It is being made available for non-commercial, personal, educational, and research use only. It is the responsibility of the user to locate and obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) or heirs for any other use.

Keywords

Boys Town (Nebraska), Omaha (Nebraska), Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, Orphanages, Buildings, Father Edward Joseph Flanagan (1886-1948)

Share

Image Location

 
COinS